Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Windows Network Services Proposal Overview Each student

Customer Question
Windows Network Services Proposal Overview Each student...
Windows Network Services Proposal
Overview
Each student will create a detailed, organized, unified technical solution given the scenario described below. The submission will be in a written format, with at least one diagram, and may include additional diagrams, charts or tables. The assignment is meant for students to enhance their mastery of the material and to provide a creative and realistic way in which to apply knowledge from this course.
Scenario
Worldwide Advertising, Inc. (referred to as “WAI”) has hired you as an IT consultant for their Windows network services infrastructure. WAI is a new advertising firm, and they have hired staff, are established in two locations, and have a need to get their internal IT services configured. They have an IT staff, but they do not have the in-house expertise to address their current infrastructure needs.
You are required to supply WAI with a solution which addresses the integration and configuration of their Active Directory updates. Cost is not a significant concern – WAI wishes to implement the “right” solution to address their acquisition of a new company and its Active Directory forest which is comprised of a single domain. More specifically, WAI is based out of Houston, TX and they have a Windows Server 2012 domain that is operating at the Windows Server 2012 functional level. They recently acquired Media Guru Group which is based out of Richmond, VA, which has a domain (running Windows Server 2008 domain controllers) operating at the Windows Server 2003 functional level.
There are several details about WAI which will have an impact on your proposal:
• WAI has restructured their organization they have a total of 110 employees in their Houston and Richmond sites. Each location the following departments:
• WAI will have two sites, one in Houston, TX, and one in Richmond, VA.
• Executives (9 total with 5 in Houston, 4 in Richmond) – manage and run the company
• Accounts and Sales Department (30 employees with 15 in Houston and 15 in Richmond) – perform market research and maintain accounts
• Creative, Media and Production Department (49 employees in Houston) – advertising
• Human Resources and Finances (12 employees in Houston) – perform HR and financial duties
• IT (10 employees with 5 in Houston and 5 in Richmond) – manage IT for the company
• Networking equipment is already in place for both sites, which are separate Active Directory Domains.
• Security mechanisms (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection) will be handled separately, and there is no need to describe them.
• Some departments will want their data to remain private from other departments (e.g., Finances personnel will not want Production staff to see the company’s financial details). Your team may make assumptions about how data should be shared or kept private.
• Assumptions can be made regarding any information not included here; all assumptions should be identified, however.
Assignment Requirements
There are specific requirements for the assignment: The final submission should contain at least 8 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations), but may be longer, not to exceed approximately 12 pages’ worth of student-supplied text. (With the required diagram, and other images, title page, etc., the final submission may end up being more than 12 pages in length.) It must be double-spaced, have 1-inch margins, and use 12-point Times New Roman or 10-point Arial/Helvetica font. A title page is required.
• At least one diagram must be included (not counted towards the minimum length described above); this could be a diagram describing Active Directory components, DHCP/DNS design, or anything else that is worth displaying graphically to enhance the reader’s understanding of the proposal. Additional diagrams, images, or tables are welcome.
• The submission must cover all of the major topics outlined in the Topics to Cover section. Each choice should be explained with technical and business reasoning. The solution should be reasonably detailed. Additional topics may be covered as desired.
• The structure of the final submission is flexible; however, it should be organized logically and represent a single, unified solution. It is likely that the format will include separate sections for each of the topics required, as well as a summary.
• At least two non-textbook, non-LabSim, non-Wikipedia reference is required; preferably, this would be a “best practice” guide or similar content from Microsoft or an experienced provider of Microsoft solutions.
• Be sure to properly quote or cite any sources used. APA format is required for in-text citations and the list of works cited at the end. It is expected that you are already familiar with UMUC's "Policy on Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism." It is available in the Academic Policies section of the Syllabus; there are also links in the Webliography. In its simplest form, if you are usin
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
4/9/2016
Business Tutor: David L., Business Professional replied 1 year ago
David L.
David L., Business Professional
Hello,Thank you for requesting me.By when do you need this completed?Thanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

April 15th.

Hello,I submitted a suggested price message for this report - did you receive it?Thanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did, I'll make the price adjustment when I get home tonight. Is the paper done?
Hello,Sounds good. I can provide you with an original by the 15th or a template report now (for the original price) that you can make your own. Just let me know which works best for you.Thanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
An original will do by the 15th. How do I change the fee amount?
Contact Customer Service and they will be able to assist you in changing the fee amount. If you need assistance with that please let me know.Thanks,David.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Just upgraded the payment to reflect your suggested fee. Did you get it/see it?

Hello,Yes thank you - I see it now.Thanks,David.
Hello,Please click the link below to download the report:click hereThanks,David.
Hello,Were you able to download the report successfully? If you need further assistance or changes just let me know.Thanks,David.
Hello,Were able to download the report?Thanks,David.
David L.
David L.
David L., Business Professional