Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

What are the arguments in favor of a conclusion that Nike

Customer Question

What are the arguments in favor of a conclusion that Nike engage in noncommercial speech in the Nike vs.Kasky case?
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm working on a homework assignment about the Nike vs. Kasky case.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Corporate Lawyer should know?
Customer: What are the arguments in favor of a conclusion that Nike was engaged in commercial speech? What are the arguments in favor of a conclusion that Nike was engaged in noncommercial speech? How did the court rule on the speech classification issue-ie... whether Nike's speech was commercial or, instead,that is noncommercial?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?