Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Tasks: Complete the following tasks: •Perform a SWOTT

Customer Question
Tasks:Complete the following tasks: •Perform a...
Tasks:Complete the following tasks:
•Perform a SWOTT analysis, placing particular emphasis on long-term trends affecting the company chosen by you.
•Create a (new) mission statement, placing particular emphasis on what the competition is doing. Include the following elements in your statement:
◦Customer orientation
◦Service category
◦Scope or direction
◦Core competency
◦Measurability
Describe the elements of marketing strategy for the organization you chose for Assignment 1 (Choosing a Company). What process did the organization follow to select (or discover) its key target market? Do you agree with the marketing mix strategy developed for this target market? Why or why not?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
3/7/2016
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for new request, when is the deadline for this?

tonight and I have another one I need s well just send me the amount I have a couple more I need as well should I post it all here and you decide on the price
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

How many hours from now is the deadline?

6
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Are the any more extension with the deadline? (like 1 day?)

Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

So can we extend this to 1 or 2 days? Is it ok?

this one or the next assigment
this one I need tonight or I have another one you can do tonight
can that b done
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

The SWOTT analysis, can it be done 1 or 2 days from now?

but can I give another assignment to be done today
I have 5 things I need done how much would it be to have them all done tonight
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

If tonight, I think I can not do them, because right now, it is almost 4 am in my place so will need 1 to 2 days (if they are writing homeworks)

how soon can you have all 5 done
can you have it by midnight your time
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

can you post first all those 5? I do not have any idea what are those 5?

I can post them here
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok I am waiting

A customer database template with fields containing critical customer information from your key market segmentØ A customer satisfaction survey containing 10 questions about the segment's customer service experienceØ A description on how this customer data will be collected
On the basis of the blueprint created in Assignment 4, select possible contact point failures where you would create improvements in the form of new or improved services. Why do you consider these to be contact point failures?For these contact point failures, identify and analyze at least two areas for the improvement or creation of new services. Why do you suggest these areas for the improvement or creation of services? How will customers benefit by improving these areas or creating new services?In addition, write a statement positioning the brand around the new or improved services.
This week, you need to communicate to your "company's" market segment the key benefits that make the company distinct from the competitors. In addition, you need to announce the improvements in the delivery of the services by the company. While the company has a limited communications budget, the chief marketing officer (CMO) wants to allocate the money in the most effective way.Write an IMC strategy that includes the following:
•An advertisement featuring the new (improved) services and containing the following elements:◦A headline◦A subheadline◦A brand positioning statement◦An artwork◦A layout•A brief paragraph identifying and supporting both traditional and nontraditional channels to carry the advertisement.In addition, propose a pricing objective and a pricing strategy for the company based on the information gathered from the following:
•The case study•The understanding of the competition•The likely attitude of the current customersExplain why the company should follow your pricing strategy. Justify your pricing strategy using appropriate examples and reasoning.Using the South University Library, complement your understanding of the competitive environment. Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that consists of a compilation of the Final Project works completed in the first nine weeks.The presentation should have a minimum of 20 slides. The detailed description of each slide should be described in the Notes section of the presentation.
the power point is the 5th thing
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

I am sorry but I can not anymore help you with these 5, I will just opt out so that other experts can immediately help you on these. Hope for your understanding.

can you do any of them
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Hi

Do yo still need help on these? please reply asap

Can you do them
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

One problem is the quote (price) is too low for all of these 5 home works,

if you can do the first one then I'll do another quote for the next one
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

How many pages is for the SWOTT analysis? (minimum pages and maximum pages required?)

2
Well 2-3
the company I was thinking could be sprint but it has to be some type of media market
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Is it ok with you if I will use the Australian company " Telstra " ? for the SWOTT?

Ok is that a media company
Just googled it that's fine
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

How about CNN? is it ok with you?

The first one is fine
I was originally going to do time Warner but not enough info
Telstra is fine
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok, just to clarify with you, that the quote right now is good only for the first task, that is, the SWOTT Analysis, once I have finished this (1 or 2 hrs from now) we will talk later for the others ok?

Ok that's sounds great
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok, kindly accept this small offer below so that we can exchange our emails using a private dialog box. Thanks

Just please make sure it answers all the questions
I'm on my phone that extra box isn't coming up
I can give you my email again and whatever the offer is I can add it to you tip I guess any other suggestions
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

hi, can you check your email now?

I did and responded
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok

Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

can you check email again?

I responded
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

ok

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree