Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Tasks: Complete the following tasks: •Perform a SWOTT

Customer Question
Tasks:Complete the following tasks: •Perform a...
Tasks:Complete the following tasks:
•Perform a SWOTT analysis, placing particular emphasis on long-term trends affecting the company chosen by you.
•Create a (new) mission statement, placing particular emphasis on what the competition is doing. Include the following elements in your statement:
◦Customer orientation
◦Service category
◦Scope or direction
◦Core competency
◦Measurability
Describe the elements of marketing strategy for the organization you chose for Assignment 1 (Choosing a Company). What process did the organization follow to select (or discover) its key target market? Do you agree with the marketing mix strategy developed for this target market? Why or why not?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
3/7/2016
Business Tutor: GLENN, Teacher replied 1 year ago
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

Thank you for new request, when is the deadline for this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tonight and I have another one I need s well just send me the amount I have a couple more I need as well should I post it all here and you decide on the price

How many hours from now is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
6

Are the any more extension with the deadline? (like 1 day?)

So can we extend this to 1 or 2 days? Is it ok?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this one or the next assigment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this one I need tonight or I have another one you can do tonight
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can that b done

The SWOTT analysis, can it be done 1 or 2 days from now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but can I give another assignment to be done today
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have 5 things I need done how much would it be to have them all done tonight

If tonight, I think I can not do them, because right now, it is almost 4 am in my place so will need 1 to 2 days (if they are writing homeworks)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
how soon can you have all 5 done
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you have it by midnight your time

can you post first all those 5? I do not have any idea what are those 5?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can post them here

ok I am waiting

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A customer database template with fields containing critical customer information from your key market segmentØ A customer satisfaction survey containing 10 questions about the segment's customer service experienceØ A description on how this customer data will be collected
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On the basis of the blueprint created in Assignment 4, select possible contact point failures where you would create improvements in the form of new or improved services. Why do you consider these to be contact point failures?For these contact point failures, identify and analyze at least two areas for the improvement or creation of new services. Why do you suggest these areas for the improvement or creation of services? How will customers benefit by improving these areas or creating new services?In addition, write a statement positioning the brand around the new or improved services.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This week, you need to communicate to your "company's" market segment the key benefits that make the company distinct from the competitors. In addition, you need to announce the improvements in the delivery of the services by the company. While the company has a limited communications budget, the chief marketing officer (CMO) wants to allocate the money in the most effective way.Write an IMC strategy that includes the following:
•An advertisement featuring the new (improved) services and containing the following elements:◦A headline◦A subheadline◦A brand positioning statement◦An artwork◦A layout•A brief paragraph identifying and supporting both traditional and nontraditional channels to carry the advertisement.In addition, propose a pricing objective and a pricing strategy for the company based on the information gathered from the following:
•The case study•The understanding of the competition•The likely attitude of the current customersExplain why the company should follow your pricing strategy. Justify your pricing strategy using appropriate examples and reasoning.Using the South University Library, complement your understanding of the competitive environment. Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that consists of a compilation of the Final Project works completed in the first nine weeks.The presentation should have a minimum of 20 slides. The detailed description of each slide should be described in the Notes section of the presentation.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the power point is the 5th thing

Hi

I am sorry but I can not anymore help you with these 5, I will just opt out so that other experts can immediately help you on these. Hope for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you do any of them

Hi

Do yo still need help on these? please reply asap

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you do them

One problem is the quote (price) is too low for all of these 5 home works,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if you can do the first one then I'll do another quote for the next one

How many pages is for the SWOTT analysis? (minimum pages and maximum pages required?)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well 2-3
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the company I was thinking could be sprint but it has to be some type of media market

Is it ok with you if I will use the Australian company " Telstra " ? for the SWOTT?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok is that a media company
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just googled it that's fine

How about CNN? is it ok with you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The first one is fine
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was originally going to do time Warner but not enough info
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Telstra is fine

ok, just to clarify with you, that the quote right now is good only for the first task, that is, the SWOTT Analysis, once I have finished this (1 or 2 hrs from now) we will talk later for the others ok?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok that's sounds great

ok, kindly accept this small offer below so that we can exchange our emails using a private dialog box. Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just please make sure it answers all the questions
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm on my phone that extra box isn't coming up
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can give you my email again and whatever the offer is I can add it to you tip I guess any other suggestions

hi, can you check your email now?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did and responded

ok

can you check email again?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I responded

ok

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree