Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Assignment Details Assignment Description Weekly tasks or…

Customer Question
Assignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionWeekly tasks or...
Assignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionWeekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.Key Assignment Draft
1,200-1,500 words
APA STYLE give me 4-5 Reference
DUE: Monday 03/14/2016Part 1 TasksIn general terms, discuss how the following should be taken into consideration when constructing an investment portfolio:
•Age
•Income
•Debt level and assets
•Marital status
•Parental status
•Risk tolerance
•Time horizon
•General economic conditionsPart 2 TasksTask 1Discuss the efficient market hypotheses, and answer the following question:
•Does this hypothesis support active trading or buying a passive stock index fund?Task 2
•Discuss several pieces of legislation that were enacted to protect against unethical investing practices.Task 3To illustrate your knowledge of portfolio construction, design a portfolio based on the following scenario:
•Robert and ***** ***** have inherited $200,000. They are aggressive investors with a joint annual income of $100,000, no debt, and an additional $500,000 in assets other than the $200,000 inheritance.Design 2 separate $200,000 portfolios based on the following scenarios:
•The couple has 3 children between the ages of 9 and 17 years old, and they will use this money to pay for their college education.
•The couple will use the money to help fund retirement in 35 years.When designing your portfolios, be sure to keep the following in mind:
•Each portfolio should contain at least 3 common stocks, 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) that you researched, and 3 bonds.
•Leaving a portion of the portfolio in cash is an option if you feel that is it appropriate.
•Charts and graphs should be used where appropriate.
•Portfolio models should be based on the Jenkins’ demographic profile and time horizon.Be sure to include the following in your discussion:
•Reasons for your investment choices
•Stock and bond investment risk and return factors
•The security market line
•Beta and standard deviation
•Bond duration and interest ratesPlease submit your assignment.For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.Other Information
There is no additional information to display at this time.LegendExtra Credit
View Assignment Rubric
Achievements
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
May I request for Alex if he is available if not give me what you got.
3/7/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline.Thanks

Hi Naz
Thanks for your respond, happy you are able to do this task..Respectful!
Ottie

yes please accept the offer

Hi Naz,
Can you do it for $200.00 please.Ottie

You can see it is too long

Hi Naz
Thanks.

Take care