Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I'm looking preparing proforma balance sheet income

Customer Question
I'm looking for help preparing...
I'm looking for help preparing proforma balance sheet income statement and reaching conclusion in strategic management and business policy class.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
3/1/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Please provide details, you may upload data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.

The assignment is a multi question assignment. I'm having difficulty with the last two questions. The assignment is as follows.
1) Executive summary2) Historical overview of a company your team selects and products and/or services provided by that company.3) Analysis of economy and industry.4) SWOT analysis of the company.5) Forecast of the economy, industry, and company for next year.6) Pro-forma Income Statement and Balance Sheet7) Recommendations and conclusions.Here are some guidelines for the assignment.A) You must select a publicly held company where financial data is readily available. Most publicly held companies have this information readily available. You will need at least 3 years of historical data (5 – 10 years is preferred). A private company can be used if they provide you access to financial data.B) Discuss the relationship, if any, between the economy and industry, and the industry and company.C) Provide an overview of the company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Please note that Strengths and Weakness are internal, Threats are external, and Opportunities tend to be a combination of internal Strengths combined with favorable industry/economy factors. There is a difference between Opportunities and Options.D) Use one of the readily available forecasts of the economy versus trying to develop your own economic forecasting model. Most major industries are forecasted by the government, think tanks, and/or industry trade groups. Use their information for your forecast of the industry. For the company, use historical sales data and perform regression analysis. Regression analysis for most publicly held companies will provide strong R squared and R values to be used in forecasting future sales. In those cases where R squared and R values are too low for forecasting purposes, you will have to develop your own methodology to forecast sales. Be sure and explain how you arrive at a forecasted sales value.E) An abbreviated Pro-forma Income Statement and Balance Sheet is needed. You do no need to encompass all the variables but rather show sales, cost of goods sold or cost of services provides, and fixed costs. Other noteworthy items can be included if they are significant.F) Draw conclusions based on your forecast and analysis of the company including the challenges faced by the company and industry.The difficulty is with questions 6 and 7 which have the guidelines E and F. The company I chose was Google Inc., below I have attached all the work for the previous questions because it may have something in it that you can use. The deadline is March 1, 2016 by 9pm pacific time zone.

For how many years the proforma income statement to be made and how many hours from now are remaining in your deadline, thanks.

It should be for the last three years, so for 2014, 2015, and 2016. It's meant to be a predictive proforma. And you have roughly 7 hours.

The income statement for 2014 and 2015 are already there it means you need the proforma income statement for 2016, please confirm it is little bit confusing.

I need a spreadsheet with the abbreviated proforma income statement for 2014, 2015, and the predicted one for 2016 laid out together. I also need a spreadsheet with the abbreviated proforma balance sheet for 2014, 2015, and the predicted one for 2016 laid out together. With those sheets, if any number looks particularly important an explanation undeneith the spreadsheet it appears in should be given.The second question is asking you to take all the information you've compiled in questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and to come to conclusions based on the 2016 proforma prediction, and to also analysis of all the proformas along with the information from all the other questions to come up with potential challenges, pitfalls, benefits faced by the company. You then make recommendations based off of that information.

It may take around 24 to 48 hours to complete, thanks.

I can't wait 48 hours.

can you wait 24 hours.

Not really, you asked when the deadline was and 24hrs goes over it. I was hoping to get someone with a Masters in Finance along with a few years of experience to help with this question.
I would like a different expert.

I can do this but due to time constraint I will have to opt out so other experts may help you, take care.

I've been able to get an extension so that the assignment is due tomorrow at 12pm, so that means as of now someone would have 25 hours to work on it.
Business Tutor: PDtax, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, Site management asked me to see if I could assist.

Hi, PDtax. Can you see the previous conversation on this page? It has all the assignment information. If not I can repost it for you.

I saw the draft report. No draft financials.

Let's clarify also your deadline.

You need from me the pro forma financials, and the summary of recommendations. That's a large undertaking and short notice.

I might have to ask for a price increase, as the financials, a review of your paper so far and conclusions will likely take 4-5 hours. With a deadline of today.

I typically ask for $30 per hour or so for these projects. I would ask for a deadline premium as well. Let's say another $50, for $200 total, less your $78 deposit. An additional $122.

Please confirm by 4 pm EST. Any later and there may not be enough time.

Oh, and I have the credentials you were looking for (MBA/CPA).

PDtax

I didn't hear back, so I will assume my offer didn't meet your needs.

Sorry we couldn't make a deal work. I'll opt out.

PDtax

No no!
I want to work with you. I got an extension on the project, the deal sounds good. I'm find with the cost and I can have it by Wednesday at 11pm pacific time if that works for you.
linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree