Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I have a 20 question multiple choice quiz I need help with…

Customer Question
I have a 20 question...
I have a 20 question multiple choice quiz I need help with in ethics, can anyone help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
2/28/2016
Business Tutor: Johnmark1900, Associate Degree replied 2 years ago
Johnmark1900
Johnmark1900, Associate Degree

hello

please post the question so that i may have a look

Is 20 question multiple choice, I got 1 hour and 20 minutes to answer them once I long in the quiz can u do that?
How an employee can get rid of a conflict of interest:
to. Leaving work to avoid conflict
b. Ask the boss to change department or function
c .Delete the "other" interest that the company conflije
d. All of the above
question 2The Commission Equal Employment Opportunity:
Publishes a set of "guidelines" that define harassment.
Outlawing the occasions when an employee is forced to give sexual demands of another employee.
US federal government agency
All of the above
question 3All of the following are examples of "white-collar crimes, except:
An employee decides to give the contract to a supplier, because the supplier had offered to build her house without charge if given the contract.
The employee uses what he knows of the financial information of the company to sell or buy shares.
An employee makes private parties for your family and then sends the bill to the company saying it was an expense to "entertain" customers.
An employee forces another to have sex in exchange for staying in employment.
question 4The rational model of an organization means that the information will come from the highest levels of the company to the lowest levels.TrueFalse
question 5The Federal Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 qualifies AIDS as a "disability".TrueFalse
question 6The argument of equal justice for affirmative action establishes the success or failure of a program depends on the type of company.TrueFalse
question 7The rational model of an organization means that the information will emerge from the lowest levels of the company to reach the highest levels of management and based on this information decisions are made.TrueFalse
question 8All conflicts of interest have an economic or financial interest.TrueFalse
question 9An example of a conflict of interest can be when I buy spare parts for machinery sister company although other suppliers can get me better prices or terms.TrueFalse
question 10The utilitarian argument against racial and sexual discrimination is based on:
Sex differences are acquired or natural
Jobs that require a set of features based on sex should be based according to the.
Discrimination leads to inefficient use of human resources.
All of the above
question 11A commercial bribery arises when the employee demand "a gift" to other companies as a condition to treat them well when doing business with them.TrueFalse
question 12All the following are examples of discrimination except:
Behavior of a job interviewer to a female applicant.
The resumes with names like Smith, have more answers than those resumes with names like Garcia and Lakisha.
In a well known company 95% of executive management positions are held by white men.
The salary of an employee is determined by productivity and based on their achievements, results and merits.
All of the above are examples of discrimination.
question 13The Disability Act 1990:
It prohibits mandatory retirement at work due to age.
Condemns the discrimincacion against a person in wheelchair.
It prohibits discrimination against homosexuals and transsexuals
All of the above
question 14Sources of "political" behavior in an organization:
Disagreements over strategies and goals
Fight with other departments for scarce resources
Supervisors take arbitrary actions
All of the above
question 15Conflicts of interest arise when employees have an interest that can motivate them to work for the benefit of third parties and himselfTrueFalse
question 16The first involves Kant's categorical imperative
that in different work skills and qualities required different personality
you must use different factors to work-related qualifications for the person to have greater benefits
It is morally wrong that other people discrime
All of the above
question 17The right to privacy means that the boss can not monitor the activities and emails that the employee receives.TrueFalse
question 18The Business Ethics investigates all these kinds of problems exceptSystem problems.
corporate problems.
structural problems.
individual problems.
question 19Arguments against discrimination:
utilitarian arguments
Legal Arguments
The Kantian theory
Create an unfair distribuicion of the benefits and responsibilities of society
All of the abovetwenty.The arguments used to justify affirmative action programs as tools for achieving social good is based on a utilita
20.
The arguments used to justify affirmative action programs as tools for achieving social good is based on a utilitarian or arguments based on justice philosophy.TrueFalse
Did You get the questions sir?
I just want to know if you working on them. : )
My time is running out, I got 40 min left, you there?
Hi John, how are the questions?
I got 20 minutes left. are there professor?
8 minutes left do you have something??
a few answers my time is about to run out.
Im paying for this did you get any answers????
You told me to post the questions I did whats happening now??????
YOOOOO....I got 3 minutes I need the answers... Or Im going to fail this test.
I thought you were going to help me?????
You a bitch... ok help people dont do this to people just making them wait for no reason.