Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I want the answers, Question 1.1. (TCO G) The product that…

Customer Question
I want the answers ...

I want the answers

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Question 1.1. (TCO G) The product that is made from organicCustomer QuestionQuestion 1.1. (TCO G) The product that is made from organic materials is an example of _____ positioning. (Points : 11)attributecompetitornonpareilmanufactureQuestion 2.2. (TCO H) Market testing for industrial goods should not include (Points : 11)simulated test marketing.speculative sales.minimarketing.test marketing.Question 3.3. (TCO I) Techniques for identifying benefits segments include all of the following, except (Points : 11)the ATAR method.cluster analysis.joint-space map.preference regression.Question 4.4. (TCO C) Allegiance to functional area and social cohesions are (Points : 11)barriers to firm creativity.obstacles in idea generations.enablers of firm creativity.enablers of idea generations.Question 5.5. (TCO B) Short-term, specific measures of accomplishment are (Points : 11)goals.objectives.achievements.tasks.Question 6.6. (TCO E) Scoring models, profile sheets, and checklists are used in which phase of new product development? (Points : 11)Evaluation phaseOpportunity identificationConcept generationDevelopmentQuestion 7.7. (TCO F) Direct participants in the design process include all of the following, except (Points : 11)manufacturing engineers.design consultants.research and development.system designers.Question 8.8. (TCO D) An untrue claim that led to injury is (Points : 11)warranty violation.strict liability.negligence.misrepresentation.Question 9.9. (TCO C) Outside sources of new product concepts include all of the following, except (Points : 11)lead users.resellers.producibility engineers.inventors.Question 10.10. (TCO G) Product improvements focus on stimulating (Points : 11)primary demand.replacement demand.secondary demand.selective demand.1. (TCO A) Distinguish when go/no-go decisions are used during the new product process. Review how the fuzzy-gate concept ties to the new product process and evaluation steps. Defend when a firm's decisions during the new product process must be made, and explain why. (Points : 30)A leading skin care business is expanding into the cosmetics market. It is attempting to use the same methods from the 1980s, when it first launched its business for today's market. Design a new product strategy for this new division. Analyze the strategy, and discuss how this strategy might apply specifically to a cosmetics division. (Points : 30)3. (TCO C) Discuss the advantages and limitations of brainstorming related to new product development. Support the advent of the computer impacting this tool of problem analysis. (Points : 30)4. (TCO D) Using the subject of your own Course Project as an example, describe how you would incorporate environmental responsibility in the product development process. How would you incorporate green marketing in it? Support your choice to go green, and indicate the role cost would play. Remind your instructor the subject of your course project. (Points : 30)Question 5. 5. (TCO E) The new product process includes ongoing evaluations. There are four relevant concepts that help us make decisions on concept testing. Describe two of these concepts. Compare and contrast those two concepts. Discuss how specific evaluation techniques might put a new product at risk. (Points : 30)6. (TCO G) Compare and contrast the two broad positioning categories. Within those categories, there are specific types. Select two different types of positioning statements within each category, describe the type, and create a positioning statement. This is a total of four statements. Use your own Course Project as the subject. Remind your instructor of your topic. (Points : 30)Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/multiple-problems/86eft-question-1-1-tco-g-product-made-organic.html#ixzz41K1JJevE

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

How can i get the answers for it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
where is the answer???
i need it in 15 minutes please
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/27/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.

The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.

Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.

Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)

1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.

I can then open your file onto my computer.

You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.

This will ensure I get the materials quickly.

Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree