Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

, to be honest i am really just looking to do my paper…

Customer Question
To be honest i...

To be honest i am really just looking for someone to do my paper for me i waited until the last mintute to get it done and now i have two and a half hours to complete it

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Are you a computer or actually a real life person?

Tutor's Assistant: I'm an assistant to the Tutor. I work with them to help customers like you.

Interesting

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Kudler Fine Foods is a gourmet grocery store that prides itself on customer service. As a growing enterprise in a competitive market, Kudler Fine Foods wants to create a marketing campaign to improve and maintain long-term customer loyalty.Resources: Kudler Fine Foods virtual organization, student website, University LibraryWrite a 1,050- to 1,400-word proposal in which you recommend marketing strategies and tactics based on the market research collected for Kudler Fine Foods. Use the Virtual Organization link on the student Web site to access additional company information on Kudler Fine Foods. Address the following in your proposal:Analyze the market research data sets contained in the Kudler Fine Food’s Market Research Results located on the student website.Convert the data sets into marketing information.Identify any trends that exist in the data for the most recent marketing surveys.Recommend marketing strategies based on the marketing information and identified trends.Present the data using descriptive statistics.Format your proposal consistent with APA guidelines.Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
2/23/2016
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need the answer for this? (How many days from now?) Please reply asap.

oh 2 and a half hours.. im sorry
is that possible or no?
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

Are there any possible extension for this? Writing really takes time, especially this
1,050- to 1,400-word proposal, This may take several hours.

no i i dont need the whole paper just the second and fourth bullets
i have already finished everything else except that
Convert the data sets into marketing information. and Recommend marketing strategies based on the marketing information and identified trends.
these are the hardest ones to me because im not really understanding how to do them
Business Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 years ago

I am sorry, I will just opt, so that other experts can help you on this. (time is not enough)

Business Tutor: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Hi, I can see that deadline is already passed. I have a model paper on this topic which you may use if you still need help in writing this paper. Please let me know if you would like me to upload the paper here.

No please don't answer I was already charged $50 for the other person not even answering my question, I appreciate you getting back to me but Ithe only thing I would like help on is getting my money back from the last person who helped me but really all he did was opt out... he ruined this website for me and I will probably never use it again unless I get my money back. It sucos when I get charged all that money just for him to not answer and to pass it on to the next person

Hi , Sorry about that. You will not lose your money as you haven't got any answer. Please contact the customer service/ admin so that they can assist you in resolving the issue.