Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Due: ASAP MUST BE COMPLETED IN EXCEL; Some Problems MUST be…

Customer Question
Due: ASAP MUST BE COMPLETED IN...
Due: ASAP
MUST BE COMPLETED IN EXCEL; Some Problems MUST be completed in M/M/1 or M/M/s; Presentation mattersA small bank is trying to determine how many tellers to employ. The total cost of employing a teller is $100 per day, and a teller can serve an average of 60 customers per day. On average, 50 customers arrive per day at the bank, and both service times and interarrival times are exponentially distributed. If the delay cost per customer day is $100, how many tellers should the bank hire?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Questions Attached...Total of Three Sample Presentation Sample
2/23/2016
Business Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Here is the one on the MM1 template
https://youtu.be/xKnnEKVA0t4Here is the one on the MMs template
https://youtu.be/RJDvd9JWfnw
Greg,I was able to locate these templates in the Cengage Book at the School Library.
Please disregard question and please refer for refund. It is past the deadline and past the extension for late assignment. Thanks for your assistance.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree