Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Research Medicare Managed Care plans (sometimes referred…

Customer Question
Research Medicare Managed Care plans...

Research Medicare Managed Care plans (sometimes referred to as Medicare Advantage plans) on the internet. Many Insurance companies offer more than one type of plan and each one has different features. A good place to start is to learn more about Medicare Advantage Plans By following this link to the CMS website: CMS.GOV. (Links to an external site.) DO NOT PICK A MEDICAID PLAN Here is a partial list of companies that offer Medicare Managed Care: Humana AARP Wellcare United Healthcare Blue Cross-Blue Shield Coventry Pick any pick two (2) that you find to be interesting and use the information about the plan to create a comparison grid that shows the similarities and differences in what each plans offers. You should set up your comparison like the example grid below. The information listed in the grid should be used as minimum requirements, feel free to add any other useful information that you feel necessary to give a good comparison. Insurance Company Name of Plan Types of plan (e.g. HMO, PPO, PFFS, SNP) Copay Tares Co-Insurance Rates Premium Rates Potential out of pocket expenses Coverages and Limits (for below options) Medicare Part A Medicare Part B Medicare Part C Medicare Part D Other benefits included (Wellness, etc.) List as many as you can Which plan is better and why? Be as comprehensive as possible in your comparison and submit your document in Word format in the drop box for grading.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
2/21/2016
Business Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Hi Crystal,

Great to catch you again.

Can you please advise any required length, format, references, and due date for this?

If you can please provide the sample grid mentioned.

Thanks.

lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree