Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Units started and completed
, Barney Corporation adds…

Customer Question
Units started and completed...

Units started and completed

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Barney Corporation adds materials at the beginning of the process in Department AX. The conversion costs were 75% complete as to the 21,280 units in WIP on April 30 and 45% complete as to the 14,400 units in WIP on May 31. During May, 55,980 units were completed and transferred to the next department. An analysis of the costs relating to WIP at May 1 and to production activity for May is as follows: Direct Materials ConversionWIP, May 1 $18,908 $11,172Costs added in May $76,105 $32,550

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
2/14/2016
Business Tutor: PDtax, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I'll assist.

Solution is attached. couldn't cut and paste; columns did not move cleanly.

Please rate my assistance with positive feedback, and advise when you have this. We can then ask site management to lock the question so others can't get the work you paid for.

PDtax

Can I ask you to rate my assistance to close out your request? Thanks.

PDtax