Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I see that you have already answered this same assignment…

Customer Question
I see that you...

I see that you have already answered this same assignment for someone else a while back. I Just paid to access it and it is not available. Can you assist? it says the link has been removed.

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Here is my assignment: Calculate the return on equity (ROE) for a sample of 20 banks for the year before the Sarbanes-Oxley Act was enacted. For the same sample of banks, calculate the ROE for the year following the enactment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Later, answer the following questions: •After the enactment of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, was the average bank’s ROE lower than it was before the act? If so, why do you think that was the case? •What is the null hypothesis for this hypothesis test? •What is the alternative hypothesis for this hypothesis test? •Choose at least three different significant levels to conduct the hypothesis test. Is it possible that a Type I error occurred with the hypothesis test? Why or why not? •Is it possible that a Type II error occurred? Why or why not? Submit your answers in an eight- to ten-page Word document.Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/89tbu-hypothesis-test.html#ixzz3yUvqd9Bm

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
1/28/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

What is your deadline.

Hello, tonight is preferable.

As it is a long assignment therefore unable to do in such short period.

I understand, when could you have it finished by? I initially contacted a tutor who has already done this assignment for someone else then he just opened it up to all tutors without explaining why.

I didn't expect it to be passed on to someone new and take longer than tonight. He said he would help then didn't. So far I am not pleased with my experience.

I should of mentioned this before, I already have a majority of the paper finished. I don't need you to write it. I wrote most of it yesterday but when it came to the application of figuring out the formulas that is where I am stumped. I basically need this filled out to finish the paper. See below.

Attachment: 2016-01-28_030137_3059_template_su.xlsx

You need only excel sheet to be completed please confirm

Yes that is correct. I will be able to complete the paper on my own.

Sent you the offer please accept so the answer may be provided next 24 hours

No way. I was already charged $55. This website is a scam. Sorry to waste your time. And mine!

You can see there are 20 banks require calculatons

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree