Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

472004RR Reimbursement Methodologies

Customer Question
472004RR Reimbursement Methodologies...
472004RR Reimbursement Methodologies
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
1/23/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Please provide data

When calculating expenses, what differs for each health care facility.?
A. ICD -9-CM diagnosis codes.
B..Base Rate
C. MS-- DRG relative weight
D.The codes that are MCCs
Which statement about the RBRVS system is true.?
A. RBRVS is base on the resources used when treating patients.
B. The RBRVS system is used only with Medicare patients.
C. RBRVS is calculated by hand.
D. RBRVS is based on the case mix in the hospital.
These are some of the questions
A scheme where a flat per - patient rate is paid to reimburse a health care provider is called.
A.retrospective payment
B. Managed care suppliers.
C. Fee-for- service.
D. Capitation.
Which one of the following statements is true of major complicating conditions (MCCs)
A. They decrease the reimbursement for DRGs.
B. They never change the reimbursement for DRGs.
C. They maximize the reimbursement for DRGs.
D. They often change the reimbursement for DRGs.
Do I need to ask all 20 questions here , it's too much of typing.

you may upload the data at www.wiskisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Please cancel my homework question, too much back and forth. Cancel my homework questions and credit my 15 dollars back to my credit card.