Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Name is jewell and here is my question regarding building

Customer Question
Customer: name is ***** *****...
Customer: name is ***** ***** here is my question regarding building and MPP and Gantt Chart
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a. Build using MSP an mpp file including a work breakdown structure and a Gantt chart showing the project critical path.b. What does the critical path become if Task C takes three time units? . TASK Predecessors Time Units RequiredA None 1B A 2C A 1D BandC 1
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Single Problem Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/10/2016
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 1 year ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

Please mention the name of the software, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Microsoft Project
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
See attached for details. Thanks.

Is it necessary to use Microsoft Project?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will need the information send as a .pdf extracted from Microsoft project.

So if I make the information via another software and provide you as PDF then it will be fine?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it will.

Okay please mention the deadline, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tomorrow, 1/11/2016 at 12 noon EDT

How many hours remaining in that

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
13 hours
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
remaining until the deadline correct?

Sorry, but I can provide the answer in next 20 to 24 hours, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
by tomorrow 1/11/2015. not on 1/12/2015

Is it okay with you that I will provide the answer in next 24 hours?

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I already paid for this to be solved. Will the increase in cost lead to a quicker turnaround time since I am not even receiving this in the MS project program?

The price I have offered is reasonable and according to the work involved, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will your .pdf show exactly what I need to do to set it up in Microsoft Project?

The pdf will show clear pictures but it cannot be edited, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
details on step by step or just pictures? I want to be clear before I make payment.

PDF file cannot show details, the final output will be shown in pdf, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the final pdf you provide will have the problem solved. NOT how to achieve the answer right?

Yes, and if you need the working then I will provide the file too of that software on which I will work, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
which software will you be using? is it compatible with Microsoft Project?

for gantt chart Microsoft Excel and for WBS Microsoft Word, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK this is wasnt I want. I prefer to cancel this request and not move froward. Thank you for your time.

Okay, you may contact customer service in this regard, thanks.

linda_us
linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree