linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Explain the relationship between theory, change management

Customer Question

Explain the relationship between theory, change management and quality improvement. Also may I have the reference from your answer?
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

When is your deadline? And what is the word count?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
11/8/15. No specific count, just a response, but I would like to know your source for reference.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This question is relative to a health organization.

Okay, so it is due today? how many hours to the deadline are left and I need to know a specific word count please since answers can range from 200 words to 2000 words. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12 hours are left. This information is going in a power point presentation, so I don't need a word count of 200 or more. If you can't do this then I will cancel.

Ok I will optout

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but My time is almost up for turning in my assignment. How long before you can answer?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You want a word file or ppt? please be clear and I can provide the answer in next 2 to 3 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically what I want is just for you to explain the relationship between theory and change management, and quality improvement. How are all of these related?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I can help you in this do you still want the answer, please let me know, thanks.