Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I have chosen the following as my topic final paper.

Customer Question
I have chosen the following...
I have chosen the following as my topic for my final paper.
•Debt securities are common investment vehicles and are exchanged (purchased and sold) in markets including numerous exchanges. Since (fixed rate) values are market determined, how are price changes reflected in the investment account for a security classified when held to maturity? What are the FASB accounting requirements for securities held to maturity? How does price influence return? What happens if the securities were purchased for the purpose of selling them? Provide a discussion of all potential scenarios and the relevant accounting requirements.
My paper must:
1.Identify the main issues in the chosen area and accurately respond to each of the questions from the chosen area.
2.Build upon class activities by referencing new learning that has occurred.
3.Present specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the typical workplace.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
•Paper must be seven to ten (7-10) double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
•Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
•Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
•Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
•Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
•Must include at least three other appropriately documented, related articles drawn from Ashford University’s library.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
7/19/2015
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
I am sending you the offer, please accept it and mention your deadline, thanks.