linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Corporate, S-Corporation and Partnership Tax Returns

Customer Question

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is hypothetical numbers given and I need to complete the necessary tax forms for a corporation, s-corp, and partnership
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
Hi,.What about them?.I'll offer this first....Corporate (1120)S-Corp (1120-S)Partnership (1065).1065 and 1120-S both have a K-1 to distribute the passthrough income to owners..1120 only pays dvidends (AFTER taxes) via the 1099-Div ... And W-2m as th S-Corp for salaries, of course..What's your question?.Lane
Expert:  Lane replied 2 years ago.
OH, sorry, this is homework....You should have asked in the homework Category... I''l opt out now..Lane
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Lane,Sorry about that. I realized I did not really put any detail into the question at first but I went ahead and edited my question. I need to use the theoretical numbers given in each of the following documents and use those to complete tax returns for a corporation, s-corp, and partnership. I have started them but I keep getting stuck with some of the numbers and wanted to see how they were worked.
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to the site. I'm PDtax, and can assist.
Do you need three tax returns prepared? Deadline?
If so, the price offered is low.
Please advise. If so, I will post an Offer of Additional Service for a price increase.
PDtax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need the corporate tax one done by tomorrow (Sunday 7/19). I need the S-Corp one done by Monday (7/20) and I need the partnership tax returns done by Thursday (7/23). If that is doable let me know what price you would charge. thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and yes i need tax returns prepared. the forms needed are listed at the end of each document but i will list them here as wellCorporate tax return: Form 1120, 1125-A, 1125-E, and Form 1120 Schedule GS-Corp: Form 1120-S, Form 1125-A, and 1120-S schedule K-1Partnership: Form 1065, 1125-A, and 1065 schedule K-1
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.
I would ask $60 each; $180 total.
I'll post an offer for that amount. Accept, and I will have the first one done today.
Please confirm the time the first one is due today, as I have two other projects today as well.
PDtax
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.
I note that you wanted one of these done for today. I have other commitments for today, which I am willing to reschedule, but I need to know if you want me to work for you.
I didn't hear back, so I will opt out. Other experts will be able to review your request.
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.
Hi again. PDtax here.
Do you still need assistance?