linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

1.Introduction about Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence,

Customer Question

1.Introduction about Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Dimensional Modeling, Kimball’s DW/BI Architecture
2.Pick one industry (e.g. Retail, Insurance, Healthcare, Transportation etc.) and design a Fact table. Show the Star Schema. Explain how you used the Four-Step Process of Dimensional modelling to come up with the design
3.Research at Least three Vendors that provide Data warehouse solutions and explain their product features
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I added a file
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that would be suffcient for me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry miss typing. I means yes, please. If you has a model and could provide that as a model. It would be suffcient for me.Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
https://www.mediafire.com/?brpvy576r1cb7n8
Let me check my resources and will be back shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have the answers for me yet?
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you have my answers yet?
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
My name is David.
By when do you need this project completed?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Before july 4, 2015.
Thank you,
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
The current amount offered does not cover the amount of work required to complete this project. I have posted a recommended amount for you to review.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So how much the amount should be in order to cover the amount of work?
Please let me know.
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
I have sent a recommended amount through the JA system that you should have received. Please check this thread again and you should have a notification for the recommended amount.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you please tell me what I need to do in order to get the answers because i really need it. Also, if it takes longer, i can wait no probem.
Thank you,
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
By when do you need it completed?
Also, did you receive the message for the recommended offer amount?
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I have not receive the message.I need it to complete as soon as possible. The longest time i can wait is 2 weeks from now.
Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 2 years ago.
I am going to open this question up to other experts that may be able to assist you.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much