Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

ANY EXPERT

Customer Question
FOR XXXX ONLY: ANY EXPERT Hi...
FOR XXXX ONLY: ANY EXPERT
Hi XXXX, I have a spreadsheet that I need help with by Saturday :)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/16/2015
Business Tutor: Ryan, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Hi Capri,
I'll take a look at these and get back to you as soon as possible.
Ryan
Hi Capri,
I looked these files over and I'm sorry to say that this material is outside my area of expertise. Your best bet is to post this in the Business and Finance Homework category. I know you've been down that road before, and it didn't seem to work out, but I don't know what else to suggest at this point.
Ryan
Can you push the post out to other tutors? If I do it, they charge me again and then it takes forever for them to refund my money for the duplicate. lol I know some of the tutors have done that before. :) Thank you!
There are two things that I can do.
One is to "opt out", so that your question will be put back on the open questions list.
The other is that I can submit a report to the moderators and request that they move your question to the proper category.
I'll do both of those right now. It may take a little while before the moderator gets to it, but it generally happens within an hour or so.
Ryan
Okay that would be wonderful!!! I just hate requesting a refund for this question and then paying and posting a whole new one. I check like 14 days later and it still won't be refunded and I usually am to busy to deal with calling! So, it would just be better for me that way. Thank you so much!
Business Tutor: F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree replied 3 years ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree
There is confusion about what is exactly needed, please confirm the required things for the assignment, thanks.
I just need the attached spreed sheet completed. The book pages are for reference. :) Please let me know if this clears things up. Thank you!
I completed some of it last night, but need help with the other parts. Attached.
Corrected- click on this one.
I have sent you the offer, please accept and also mention your deadline.
$270? oh my. nope. Please push the question out to another professor. I have already done half the work.
Okay take care.
Can this question please be refunded?