Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

I need help with the following assignment. Please find a…

Customer Question
I need help with the...
I need help with the following assignment. Please find a copy of the assignment attached The assignment is due June 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm Eastern time Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/9/2015
Business Tutor: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS
Is it acceptable to do the graph on graph paper and download it with a list of expenses/explanations?
Good afternoon.. Yes it is. As long as the graphs are labeled correctly. Its OkayThank You
Ok. I will begin. When done In will upload to media fire and provide you with a download link.
Have a great day.
Thank You. I appreciate the helpBill
Bill - Sorry. Some fool hit a power line and our power just went out. I can see the car from my house.
My computer is down so I'll have to opt out. Sending this from my phone.
how can I repost the questionThanks
Hi Shawn, Is someone else going to work on the assignment. Are you still going to work on it?
The question is open for other experts to respond.
Thank you
welcome