linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Good Evening, I have a paper due on Sunday. I have completed

Customer Question

Good Evening, I have a paper due on Sunday. I have completed the first part (this is referenced in the instructions for the second part). Using the scenario and two variables your learning team developed for the Week 2 Business Research Project Part 1
assignment, create a paper of no more than 700 words in which the goal is to submit a random sampling plan in such detail that another researcher could replicate the method. Discuss the following: (a) Population and size (b) The target population and brief
reasoning (c) Sampling element which may be conducted through any of the following: Data mining Survey (If a survey is chosen, create a 5-10 question document), or Observation (d) The sample size (e) Method of random sampling which may include: Simple Stratified
Systematic, or Cluster Calculate the sample size using a 95% confidence level, and a 5% margin of error. Place the calculation in the Appendix. Discuss how validity (and reliability) will be achieved. Explain how human subjects will be protected (if applicable).
Data collection Explain how the data will be physically collected. Explain where data will be stored and how it will be protected. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. (First Part) The Atlanta Rail Transit System (ARTS) is a fictitious mass transit
organization operating buses and light rail transit, servicing the Atlanta area and headquartered in Marietta, GA. ARTS employs 10,000 people and is the 9th largest transit system in the contiguous United States. ARTS is in need of new technology to hire employees.
Originally, ARTS hired employees through placing advertisements in the local papers and listing with temporary employment agencies. Then they chose to outsource the hiring process. Throughout these evolutions there has been negative feedback on the skill level
of the new hires and the rapid turnover of these same employees resulting in degraded customer service and decreased revenues. Problem Statement Why is ARTS not retaining qualified transit operators? Purpose Statement The purpose of this research is to determine
what factors effect the inability of ARTS to retain qualified transit operators. Variables Independent Variables a. Pay b. Hours c. Shifts d. Benefits e. Training Dependent Variable Retention of qualified transit operators Research Question What effect does
pay, amount of hours, available shifts, benefits offered, and training have on retaining qualified bus operators? Hypotheses Statements H0There is not a direct correlation with pay and retaining qualified bus operators H1 There is a direct correlation with
pay and retaining qualified bus operators H0 There is not a direct correlation with the amount of hours and retaining qualified bus operators H1 There is a direct correlation with the amount of hours and retaining qualified bus operators H0 There is not a
direct correlation with available shifts and retaining qualified bus operators H1 There is a direct correlation with available shifts and retaining qualified bus operators H0 There is not a direct correlation with benefits offered and retaining qualified bus
operators H1 There is a direct correlation with benefits offered and retaining qualified bus operators H0 There is not a direct correlation with training and retaining qualified bus operators H1 There is a direct correlation with training and retaining qualified
bus operators Conclusion ARTS needs to retain qualified transit operators. Team A was able to identify five independent variables and one dependent variable in order to determine why qualified transit operators are not being retained by the company. The research
question enabled us to focus on the most critical part of the data, and create a hypothesis statement. Team A’s research is vital to identifying and targeting each deficiency in order to prevent further loss of qualified transit operators.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This question is for Ryan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will take the first tutor available.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im looking for a fully written new model document.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.