Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

A firm has the following accounts:Net patient revenue =

Customer Question
A firm has the following...
A firm has the following accounts:
Net patient revenue = $1,500,000
Supply expense = $200,000
Depreciation expense = $100,000
Salaries and benefits = $700,000
Other expenses = $200,000
Net accounts receivable = $150,000
What is the net income for the period? (Points : 5)
$150,000
$50,000
$500,000
$850,000
3. A hospital issues $20 million in bonds and $60 million in equity to finance a new project. Its targeted debt to equity ratio is: (Points : 5)
50%
33%
200%
300%
4. Which of the following statements about accounts receivable and inventory is true? (Points : 5)
They are both considered current assets
They are both considered expenses
They are both excluded from current assets
They are both considered current liabilities
Total revenue outpaces total avoidable fixed costs
5. The breakeven point occurs where: (Points : 5)
Total fixed costs and total revenue intersect
Revenue minus variable cost minus fixed cost = 0
Total profit margin and total costs intersect
Total variable costs and total revenue intersect
6. A statement that reports the revenues minus expenses of an entity is called: (Points : 5)
Income statement
Statement of retained earnings
Balance sheet
Report of management
Statement of cash flows
7. An imaging center has the following information:
Revenue per test: $225
Variable cost per test: $150
Total fixed costs: $225,000
Estimated number of tests = 3,500
Calculate the total dollar contribution margin dollars and percentage
8. Your hospital has the following revenue for the months of July-September: July $3,000,000 August $2,500,000 September $4,000,000. If 30% of the month's revenue is collected in the same month, 40% is collected in the second month and 30% is collected in the third month, how much of July's revenue is collected in August? (Points : 15)
9. Accounts receivables can constitute more than 50% of a healthcare organization's current assets. Managing accounts receivables is critical to the cash flow of the organization. If you were a billing manager what should you consider when implementing credit and collection policies? (Points : 20)
10. Provide an example of a financial report and then explain in detail the steps in the financial analysis process. (Points : 20)
11. A competitive hospital maintains current equipment and purchases new in order to stay current with the latest technology. If you were evaluating the capital budget performance of a hospital what factors would you consider justifying taking on more debt to purchase new equipment for a surgical unit?
12. Explain in detail some of the biggest environmental challenges of the future for healthcare financial managers.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7qsj2-2-firm-following-accounts-net-patient-revenue.html#ixzz3bcmbpk2N
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Not to be rude, but I have one hour before I have to submit...
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/30/2015
Business Tutor: PDtax, Master's Degree replied 3 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree
I just saw your question. I'mCustomer
What is your deadline? Exactly?
I have to leave for work in one hour and I have to have this submitted before I leave
It is 0940 here and I have to leave at 1040
Submit by 1040
Are you able to help?
working on it now.
Thank you!!!!!
I was just notified that an offer of additional service was posted. That is an error. I am working on your project.
Customer
ok thank you
https://app.box.com/s/0hakbgx3fu848zi92bi5n9tvgzmj8m22 is the link to my essay.
Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer
Thank you so much and I will follow up
Please follow up later today, as this is the last day of our month and I am trying to close out my open questions.
Customer