Mark Twain
Mark Twain, MBA
Experience:  I have an MBA in Finance, and have been tutoring business and finance courses for over a year now.
68930079

10 percent per year on my retirement investments.

FOR PDTAX

I expect to earn 10 percent per year on my retirement investments. At the end of each of the next 40 years, I want to put the same amount of money in my retirement portfolio. How much money do I need to put in each year if I want to have 2 million in my account when retire?

You will need to invest $4518.83 every year for the next 40 years at 10% rate of return in order to have $2,000,000 in your account at the end of 40 years, assuming you do not already have any money saved in the account today.

PV0
FV2000000
AMT$4,518.83
RATE10%
NPER40