Johnmark1900
Johnmark1900, Associate Degree
Experience:  Qualified Chartered Accountant, working for reputable financial institution for last 5 years
17235052

Based on the corporate valuation model, the value of a companys

Customer Question

Based on the corporate valuation model, the value of a company’s operation in $900 million. Its balance sheet show $70 million in accounts receivable, 50 million in inventory, $30 million in short-term investments. That are made that are unrelated to operations, 20 million in accounts payable, 110 million in notes payable, 90 million in long term debt, 20 million in preferred stock, 140 million in retained earnings, and 280 million in total common equity. If the company has 25 million shares of stock outstanding that is the best estimate of the stocks price per share.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Johnmark1900 replied 3 years ago.
Hello ,
I am working on your post. will get back to you soon.
thanx

Hello
Click

Attachment: 2013-10-25_025107_corporate_price.xlsx

for the solution. If you have any query please feel free to inquire, else give me POSITIVE RATING, so that i can be paid.

I SHALL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU IN FUTURE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK YOU CAN DIRECT YOUR POST TO ME BY TYPING "FOR JOHNMARK" BEFORE YOUR POST.

Thanx

do you any query, else please give me POSITIVE RATING so that i can be compensated for my work.
thanx