Business and Finance Homework

Need Finance Homework Help? Ask an Expert

Business and Finance Homework

Only need appendix C

wanted to see if you...

wanted to see if you could do this for me I do not need it until Thursday about noon. • Nonprofit organizations are required to produce financial statements based on the accrual method of accounting. How is this different from the cash basis of accounting? Why is accrual accounting important? • In an accrual system, does revenue equal cash? • What is the importance of the statement of cash flow in the financial management of an organization? Provide at least one resource to support your answer, using APA guidelines. Post your answer as a Microsoft® Word attachment. Individual Personal Balance Statement Read the background information provided in Appendix B. Complete the personal balance statement template provided in Appendix C based on your understanding of the information in Appendix B. Post your Appendix C as a Microsoft® Excel attachment 100

Attachment: 2013-10-07_131337_hsm260_appendix_b.doc

Attachment: 2013-10-07_131355_hsm260_appendix_c.xls

10/7/2013
stayathomemomof2
Thank you for your request. I'm sorry, but I'm not able to help you with this one. Accounting terms I'm comfortable with, but working with spreadsheets is something that I feel another expert may be better to assist you with. It was one of my weaker subjects. I will opt out to put this back on the open list. Smile

ok thanks

Angela--Mod

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

yes i can wait
Thank you for your patience while we search for a professional to assist you.
Josie-Mod
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

I still need assistance.

I wanted to let you know I do not need the first part anymore the only thing that I need is the appendix c by Friday.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you. I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

Welcome to the site. I'm PDtax, and I can help you by Friday. I saw the personal financial statement spreadsheet, but what information do you want to enter on it?

whatever you want to put on it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100908300/Just%20Answer%20appendix_c.xls is the dropbox link to the personal income statement.

Thanks again from Just Answer. Ask any follow up you like. I'm PDtax.
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree

the other question that you responded to I can not receive it.

working on that one now.

ok thanks

PDtax
PDtax
PDtax, Master's Degree