leynos2010
leynos2010, Master's Degree
Experience:  Professional having more than four years of experience in Accounting,Business Finance and Taxation.
15717079

Acconting/Auditing: What are some of the different types

I'm willing to pay $20

Acconting/Auditing: What are some of the different types of sampling methods that are available to the auditor? How does the auditor decide which method to use? How will the different methods affect the audit? How does the auditor evaluate the results of audit procedures for both tests of controls and substantive testing? What types of qualitative factors will the auditor consider when encountering an error? How will the results affect the audit conclusion? Why do auditors find it necessary to use sampling? What are the risks associated with using sampling? How will these risks affect the audit conclusion? What is the importance of defining the population when performing audit procedures? How will this affect the sample size? How will incorrectly defining the population affect the sampling unit?

Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  leynos2010 replied 5 years ago.
Dear kunene1,
How long should the answer be and by when would you like this work completed?
DearCustomer
You can download the file from here.
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks, I may need your help next week for my final. I'll let you know when I find out the detail. Again Thanks