getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

unit 4 db 150-250 words At a minimum, each student will

unit 4 db
150-250 words

At a minimum, each student will be expected to post an original and thoughtful response to the DB question and contribute to the weekly dialogue by responding to at least two other posts from students. The first contribution must be posted before midnight (Central Time) on Wednesday of each week. Two additional responses are required after Wednesday of each week. Students are highly encouraged to engage on the Discussion Board early and often, as that is the primary way the university tracks class attendance and participation.

The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.

Using the library and credible Internet resources, complete the following:

Find an example of a recent major decision (whether in business, politics, etc.) that was made based on assumptions that turned out to be incorrect.
Explain why at least 2 assumptions for this decision were incorrect, and explain what led to their use as a basis for the decision.
What would you have done to test the validity of the assumptions? What specific kinds of research, testing, or surveying might you have performed if you were the decision maker in a similar situation in the future? What, if anything, would you do differently about the assumptions being made?
with refences

getsetgo :

Hello

Thanks for requesting me. It is due on Wednesday? I will post the answer before due date.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes it it due weday
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its due tomorrow i will check in the moring
I will post today.
Please download your answer Here