getsetgo
getsetgo, Master's Degree
Experience:  MBA from premium institute. 9+ years experience at executive level in Fortune-200 company.
15962517

marketing manager interviewing for a new job at a large automotive

marketing manager interviewing for a new job at a large automotive company. You know that being well prepared for an interview gives you a better chance of being offered the job, so you decide to study the company as well as some of the company's future marketing ideas.
One of the company's ideas is to phase out its large, profitable SUV line of automobiles to focus on smaller, more fuel-efficient cars.

In your discussion, describe the pros and cons of this marketing idea proposed by the company from the both a financial and non-financial perspective
150 to 250 words with referece i need this by sat moring please

getsetgo :

Thanks for requesting me. I will post the answer by due date

Customer:

i will be waiting ty

getsetgo :

hello

Please download your answer Here