linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

For Linda Golden Manufacturing Company is expected to pay

For Linda:
Golden Manufacturing Company is expected to pay a divident of $8 per share of common stock in one year. The dollar amount of the dividends is expected to grow at a constant 3% per year in future years. The required rate of return from shares of similar common stock in the present environment is 14%. Assuming the cash dividend amount and the growth rate are accurate, what is the annual rate of return on your investment in Golden common stock if you purchassed shares at the stock's actual listed price of $65 per share?
Hi Jenfisher

Thanks for Requesting me

Please Click here for Solution

You can request me in future by writing "FOR LINDA" in front of your post.

Regards

Linda

Edited by Linda on 8/8/2010 at 9:07 PM EST