Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

For Stephen MBA only

As a consumer, how are...
As a consumer, how are you personally impacted by the benefits listed which were; Lower prices, innovation, better customer service? Provide at least one example.
7/8/2010
conceptscoach

Banish your Accounting and Finance Blues!

Lower prices: cheap product but same quality e.g. safeway home brand

Innovation: more feature packed and technologically advance e.g. I-phone

Customer service: peace of mind after buying the product e.g. Hertz

Hope that helps

conceptscoach
Steve
Steve, MBA
Hello, thank you for requesting me! I will post a robust answer for you shortly.

Thanks again for requesting me.

Lower prices: Coke and Pepsi compete for fiercely that every week, at least one will be on sale, and I can purchase 12 can case for $2 or $3.

Innovation: Nike, Adidas and Reebok compete to produce the most high tech shoes. Every year I can buy lighter weight, better looking, more durable and more comfortable running shoes.

Customer service: one car brand started offering service loaner cars to customers when they drop their cars off for repairs. Now virtually all brands offer this and I no longer have to wait on my repairs, I can leave the dealership in the loaner and go about my day uninterrupted.

Let me know if you have questions. Thanks,

Steve

Edited by Stephen, MBA on 7/8/2010 at 2:29 AM EST