Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Business Finance

<p>1. You have just placed...
<p>1. You have just placed $1,500 in a bank savings deposit and plan to hold that deposit for eight years, earning 5½ percent per annum. If the bank compounds interest daily, what will be the total value of the deposit in eight years? How does your answer change if the bank switches to monthly compounding? Quarterly compounding? </p><p>2. Suppose a 10-year bond is issued $1000 with an annual coupon rate of 8 percent when the market rate of interest is also 8 percent. If the market rate rises to 9 percent, what happens to the price of this bond? What happens to the bond's price if the market rate falls to 6 percent? Explain why.</p>
7/2/2010
Steve
Steve, MBA

Hi there,

Did you still need this answer? By when?

Thaniks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Yes, I need the answer as soon as you can provide them.

Thanks.....

Here is your answer:

http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_download_shared_file&file_id=f_461020692&shared_name=0zq71eur3c

Let me know if you have questions. Please press ACCEPT if satisfied.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Stephen, MBA on 7/3/2010 at 12:16 AM EST
Steve
Steve, MBA

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much. I will be needing your assistance in the weeks to come. I will request you...

Thanks again!!

Absolutely. Please request me using this link: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=26942375&FID=212. And be sure to put "for stephen only" at the start of your post. Have a good weekend.