Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Can a company follow a market leader and a market niche strategy…

Customer Question
Can a company follow a...
Can a company follow a market leader and a market niche strategy simultaneously? Come up with at least one example and justify your suggestion.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/29/2010
Business Tutor: Steve, MBA replied 8 years ago
Steve
Steve, MBA

How many words does this need to be and when is it needed by?

Steve

Needs within an hour or two. 2 or 3 paragraphs

sorry for the delay, do you still need this? it will take me about 20min to do.

Yes, I do!!
Can you give me a time and time zone? I am tied up for the next 2 hours now. I can get it to you by 830 eastern time... Is that ok?
That will be fine Stephen.

Here is your answer:

http://www.box.net/index.php?rm=box_download_shared_file&file_id=f_459196742&shared_name=zsj2thhdkv

Please let me know if you have questions. Please press ACCEPT if satisfied.

A bonus would be much appreciated as this was a decent amount of work.

Cheers,

Steve