Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Complete Chapter 9 Closing Case on pages 298-299 and submit…

Customer Question
Complete Chapter 9 Closing Case...
Complete Chapter 9 Closing Case on pages 298-299 and submit answers to your instructor
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/25/2010
Business Tutor: SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree

Could you please provide more information? The closing case and the questions.

Good Day.
Business Tutor: BusinessTutor,
 replied 8 years ago
BusinessTutor

Hello

Please advise the name of the book you are using: Title,author's name, and edition. If I have the book that would make it easier to answer the post

Regards,

Ross, S.A., Westerfield, R.W., Jaffe, J.F., & Jordan, B.D. (2009) Corporate finance: Core principles & applications (2e). McGraw-Hill\Irwin.

Business Tutor: BusinessTutor,
 replied 8 years ago

I am sorry I do not have the book, please post the case by uploading it to www.mediafire.com then copy and paste the share link here

Thank you