Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Tax Return Project

Customer Question
1-39 Dr. Ivan I. Incisor and...
1-39
Dr. Ivan I. Incisor and his wife Irene are married and file a joint return for 2009. Ivan's Social Security number isNNN-NN-NNNN And he is 48 Years old. Irene I. Incisor's Social Security number isNNN-NN-NNNNand she is 45 years old. They live at 468 Mule Deer Lane, Spoke, WA 99206.

Dr. Incisor is a dentist and he took 6 months off of work to attend a cosmetic dentistry training program in 2009. His 2009 Form W-2 from his job at Bitewing Dental Clinic, Inc., showed the following:

Wages     $65,000
Withholding (federal income tax) $6,000

The Incisors have a 17-year-old son, Ira, who is enrolled in the eleventh grade at the Perpetual Perpetuity School. Ira's Social Security number isNNN-NN-NNNN The Incisors also have an 18-year-old daughter, Iris, who is a part-time freshman student at Snow Mass Community College (SMCC). Iris' Social Security number isNNN-NN-NNNN Iris is married to Sean Slacker (SS No.NNN-NN-NNNN, who is 19 years old and a part-time student at SMCC. Sean and Iris have a 1-year old child, Seth Slacker (SS No.648-99-4306). Sean, Iris and Seth all live in an apartment up the street from Ivan and Irene during the entire current calendar year. Sean and Iris both work for Sean's wealthy grandfather as apprentices in his business. Their wages for the year were a combined $50,000, which allowed them to pay all the personal expenses for themselves and their son.

Ivan and Irene have savings account interest income of $380 from the Pacific Northwest Bank.

Required: Use a computer software package to complete Form 1040 and Schedule M for Ivan and Irene Incisor for 2009. Be sure to save your data input files since the case will be expanded with more tax information in later chapters. Make assumptions regarding any information not given.
Book: Income Tax Fundamentals 2010 Edition Whittenburg/Altus-Buller
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/25/2010
Business Tutor: Neo, Bachelor's Degree replied 8 years ago
Neo
Neo, Bachelor's Degree
Good day!

I am very sorry but I do not have answers for cumulative software problems. I'll opt out to let other experts assist you.

I do apologize.
Okay thanks
Relist: No answer yet.
If you know how to do taxes I don't think you will need the software...Softwear walks you through it. I am confused and I need help. I completed unit 1 and unit 2 I just need to check my answers...the other units I really really need help.
Relist: No answer yet.
Relist: No answer yet.