Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

Do you have any reference on the four basic financial statement…

Customer Question
Do you have any reference...
Do you have any reference on the four basic financial statement? Because I need it please.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
6/24/2010
Business Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago
jogann

Hi jaron,

Are you looking for a model paper on the four basic financial statements? If so, I have a model that you would find helpful in crafting your own. It includes two references. Just let me know.

Best regards,

Jo

I'm just asking AmandaR if she got reference to the questions I asked with regards XXXXX XXXXX four basic financial staements. I just need the reference.
Business Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

Hi jaron,

I will send her a message that you are looking for her. In the future, just put FOR (whatever expert you are seeking) in the first couple of words of your post so other experts and your expert will know you are seeking a particular expert.

Kind regards,

Jo

Thanks a lot.
Business Tutor: jogann,
 replied 8 years ago

You're welcome.

I sent the message. I'll opt out so she can respond.

Best regards,

Jo