Business and Finance Homework

Need finance homework help? Ask an Expert

1. Which of the following bonds offers the most security to…

Customer Question
1. Which of the following...
1. Which of the following bonds offers the most security to the bondholder?
A. Income bond
B. Debenture bond
C. Junior mortgage bonds
D. Senior mortgage bonds

2. An indenture is
A. the underwriting contract.
B. the contract between a corporation and a trustee acting for bondholders.
C. the summary of the essential features of a stock issue.
D. the section of a corporation's bylaws pertaining to bond issues.

7. A bond with a call provision would generally be sold to yield
A. the same as a similar noncallable bond.
B. more than a noncallable bond of similar character.
C. less than a noncallable bond of similar character
D. the same as similar convertible bonds.

23. A bond with a coupon rate of 7.5%, maturing in 10 years at a value of $1,000 and current market price of $776 will have a current yield of

A. 10.2%

B. 8.5%

C. 9.7%

D. 11.3%
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Business and Finance Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2010
Business Tutor: BusinessTutor,
 replied 8 years ago
BusinessTutor

Hello 44oliver

Please disregard. this is a duplicate of your other post

Thank you

Edited by BusinessTutor on 6/23/2010 at 8:53 PM EST