Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2017 Buick Encore: How do you turn the interior lights off…

Customer Question
2017 Buick Encore: How...

2017 Buick Encore: How do you turn the interior lights off while the car is on and parked? We are heading to a drive in fundraiser and we don’t want to distract.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Buick Encore. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. Love our Encore. Just purchased in January

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Buick
5/26/2018
Buick Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 2 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

IF YOU HAVE IT ON AUTO , HEAD LIGHT SWITCH , IT WILL TAKE UP TO 90 SECS TO TURN OFF

IF YOU TURN HEADLIGHT SWITCH ON DASH TO OFF OR ON WHEN U WAN THEM ON THEN , THEY WILL GO OUT AS SOON AS U TURN SWITCH OFF

SO IF U DO NOT WANT THE INTERIOR LIGHTS ON THEN USE THAT

NOW WITH THAT SAID ,MAKE SURE U DO NIT HAVE HEAD LIGHT SWITCHED TURNED ALL THE WAY AND CLICKED TO KEEP INTERIOR ON ,PLEASE CHECK THAT

IT WILL MAKE THE DASH BOARD LIGHT DIM UP OR DOWN

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician