Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Blower motor is going out and I cant get it out. Is it

Customer Question
Blower motor is going...

Blower motor is going out and I cant get it out. Is it removed through the glove box?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

90000 auto

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

Lesabre 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes tried to remove from under dash removed all screws I could find but it would not budge

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Buick
3/26/2018
Buick Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, you'll need to remove the glove box and there's a bracket behind it that has to be removed. I'll post the info below.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see how things went.

Was a different blower than I had bought. But when I removed it and opened it up I found it was really dirty inside. I cleaned it out with gun scrubber spray and now it works fine.

Glad to hear it was fixable and you got it going.