Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Blower motor is going out and I cant get it out. Is it

Customer Question
Blower motor is going...

Blower motor is going out and I cant get it out. Is it removed through the glove box?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

90000 auto

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

Lesabre 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes tried to remove from under dash removed all screws I could find but it would not budge

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Buick
3/26/2018
Buick Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, you'll need to remove the glove box and there's a bracket behind it that has to be removed. I'll post the info below.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

Buick Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 27 days ago

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up and see how things went.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Was a different blower than I had bought. But when I removed it and opened it up I found it was really dirty inside. I cleaned it out with gun scrubber spray and now it works fine.

Glad to hear it was fixable and you got it going.

K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician