Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2008 enclave is running really rough. My scan tool shows…

Customer Question
My 2008 enclave is...

My 2008 enclave is running really rough. My scan tool shows cylinders 1, 3 and 5 are misfiring. I replaced the plugs and coils but it didn't fix the issue.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it a steady misfire? Or random?

About 135000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I replaced the plugs and coils.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Buick
3/22/2018
Buick Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will check it tomorrow. If it’s not that fuse can I get back with you tomorrow for other options?

absolutely, right here

Buick Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 30 days ago

hows it going?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
It wasn’t the fuse. Any other suggestions?

do a compression test on those 3 cylinders

Buick Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 28 days ago

hows it going and what were the results of the compression test?

Dave Nova
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician