Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2008 buick enclave i have power but it wont start…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a 2008 buick enclave i have power but it wont start and my horn wont work and my airbag light is on please help

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

Not that i see

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

I charged the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I had water damage from my sunroof leaking and i had to replace my blower motor

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Buick
3/19/2018
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Will it at least crank?

Is the theft light on or flashing with the key on?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it cranks and sounds like it wants to start but nothing happens and when i try the key no the only things on are the check engine and the air bag we have a tester and it says something about the catalytic converter and the something about faulty wiring i havent drove it in about 5 to 6 months but i have to get it fixed Thank you

Can I get those codes from the scan?

Can you get started on these tests? https://www.dropbox.com/s/egtswwxfhnby93u/2018-03-19_133106.png?dl=0

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I dont have the codes a friend scaned it and how could i get what i needed u didn't tell me anything

Have you done all the tests I sent?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I sorry i didnt even see those i will try then soon thank you

Super

Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician