Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The Daytime Running Lights do not come on when the car is…

Customer Question
The Daytime Running Lights...

The Daytime Running Lights do not come on when the car is started.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

On a 2014 Buick Encore they are the smaller lights to the inside of the headlights.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Encore yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not actually working on the car but am trying to understand what the problem could be if there is one before taking the car to the dealership. Even during daytime driving the headlights come on instead of the daytime running lights.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Buick
3/17/2018
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you good with wire diagrams and wire testing?

Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris