Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Heater blower wnet out. Actually the coolant level was low…

Heater blower wnet out ...

Heater blower wnet out

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Actually the coolant level was low so I filled it but it did not kick on. That said I only ran it for about 10 minutes, Should I give it more time??

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Buick?

2003 lesabre

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LeSabre yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just the coolant

3/11/2018
Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

the front blower motor will not run at any speed ?

no

the usual things to cause this issue are a bad blower motor or the blower motor resistor/processor located next to the blower motor is bad

are you looking for an idea of what is wrong or are you going to fix it yourself ?

do you have a test light or multi meter on hand ?

if you have any questions please ask

please do not forget to rate me here at Justanswer

Thanks I have a buddy with all that stuff so I'll head over thwere with this in mind

its usually one of the 2

if you have any questions please ask

Gary
Gary, Buick Technician

if you have any questions please ask