Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The relay that energizes the air pump is cno c oming in I…

The relay that energizes...

The relay that energizes the air pump is cno c oming in I want to know where this signal comes from

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

Battery = 1 year miles =89000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 buick lacroose

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am doing it myself I have replaced a pump located on top of the engine near the firewall

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes the obd tbypassthe ralool tells me that the air pump located down below by the air filter nnext to the radiator, is faulty yet when ibypass the relaythe pump runs

3/11/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Would you like the complete air suspension diagram to see how it all works?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician
Phone call session started