Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The dash light will light up but it won't crank. I turn the…

Customer Question
The dash light will...

The dash light will light up but it won't crank

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes I turn the key and everything lights up like normal but it won't crank and my turn signals won't work it ran fine I turned it off went inside came back out to leave and this is what it does

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2001 regal ls

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Regal yourself? What have you tried so far?

No it's at a shop they have had it a week and can't figure anything out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Buick
3/9/2018
Buick Mechanic: Canuck Tech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Technician

Hello. Has the shop replaced any parts so far?