Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Pressure port located 2014 buick buick enclave. Installed…

Customer Question
Pressure port located...

Pressure port located 2014 buick buick enclave

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Installed new a/c condenser

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can not find high port

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Buick
1/16/2018
Buick Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 4 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

On the manifold hose assembly a few inches from the compressor - see attached

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate pop up rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager