Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Have code c0561 p0171 p0174 already cleaned maff sensor and…

Customer Question
Have code c0561 p0171...

Have code c0561 p0171 p0174 already cleaned maff sensor and all the oil out of snorkel code are random will go off and back on cant tell if there a vacuum leak car to run fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

Had the intake off couple years ago to do plugs other then that no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

08 buick enclave cxl awd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing my self looked up codes identfix try cleaning maff snorkel full off oil cleaned that out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has 250000 mile on it Seems to be running fine can't tell there's any vacuum later not in the C0561 only comes on around 45 to 50 miles an hour Change oil every 3 to 4000 e

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Buick
1/15/2018
Buick Mechanic: tim's auto repair, mechanic replied 4 months ago
tim's auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

the first thing you do need to do here is to look over everything and check for vacuum leaks...

if you cant find a vacuum leak,,

clean the throttle body with tb or carb cleaner..if that doesnt fix your problem,you will then need to check the fuel pressure..the fuel pump may be weak and needs replaced

Fuel Pressure (Key ON, Engine OFF).......................384-425 kPa (56-62 psi)

Did that best i could cleaned maff sensor haven't cleaned t body yet cant check fuel pressure now gage at work

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhrok9sl7wu6wrf/0114-buick-DTC%20P0171.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/fhrok9sl7wu6wrf/0114-buick-DTC%20P0171.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic