Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2012 buick enclave that won't do any thing

I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 buick enclave that won't do any thing electricity. Battery tests good? 62,000

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Yes does not seem to be losing voltage

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

The wipers stopped working so I was looking at the fuses. No issues found. now it is just dead?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There seems to be no power going anywhere now?

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/14/2018
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

whats the battery voltage reading, please?

Let me check

thanks

cant call right now. did you check the battery voltage?

it was showing 12V

is that with a voltmeter?

its too cold for me to go out side right now just refund the money and I will call later please

I have nothing to do with refunding any money. I only answer questions. Please contact customer service.

thank then

you are welcome. good evening

david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
Phone call session started

did someone call you?

no and I was charged 22.00 for talking to you instead of the 5.00 it said.

it says you accepted the answer and once you did that, you pledged 22.00. you must have done that by mistake. I have nothing to do with that. once again, contact customer service.

It does not say any where about accepting a charge for $22.00. It said $5.00. I was going to call you tomorrow and ask some more but, forget it. I should have known better.....It's not your fault just wonder what company you work for?

I'm an independent technician. But you need to READ the policy. the price of the question goes up as you select how important it is to you, how detailed of an answer you want and how fast you want it. it's in the policy. people fail to read it.

I guess you just telling me that since I'm old and trusting I'm stupid. I forget you can't trust company's like you use to and have to read everything from start to finish. Thanks for nothing and I guess since we have been e-mailing each other this is costing me too.

good day. please contact customer service.