Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What's the cost for an answer? So what do I need to do? I…

Customer Question
What's the cost for...

What's the cost for an answer?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Buick Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok, so what do I need to do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I could explain it to you but will probably need to him also.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
1/14/2018
Buick Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, What is the year and model of your Buick?

What is the engine size?

And what is the problem? Please include all information possible including any repairs attempted to this point and if scanned for fault codes, what the fault codes are