Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

New battery, key stuck in ignition, won't shift out of park…

Customer Question
New battery, key stuck...

New battery, key stuck in ignition, won't shift out of park one headlight one break light. Will start but not start. Crank over. No dash lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes. I checked fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2010 lacrosse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fuses. New battery. Trying to figure it out and cry

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Says 2 key programmed, gas gauge.messed up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Buick
Accelerate pedal came upp
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris