Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cranks but won't start. They are good. 2008 buick enclave.

Customer Question
Cranks but won't start ...

Cranks but won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the engine's fuel supply? And the spark plugs -- are they all working?

Yes they are good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Buick?

2008 buick enclave

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Enclave yourself? What have you tried so far?

Put in a new battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Buick
1/4/2018
Buick Mechanic: Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Roy Belding
Roy Belding, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist. Please allow me a moment to gather some information.

ok

does the engine crank over???

Roy

the engine cranks but won't start

can you hear the fuel pump run for a couple of seconds when key turned on?? if you have starting fluid, spray some into the air filter and see if it starts and stalls.

Roy

I Will rather chat than talk

thats the site, not me

Roy

any update